- When do I need to order my wreaths to ensure that it arrives for the holiday season?
If you are placing a large order it is best to have it in by the end of October. For smaller orders it is best to have your order in by mid November to ensure delivery for Christmas.
- When is the latest I can ship?
In order to ensure delivery by Christmas we recommend that you have your order in by December 10.
- How long does a Christmas wreath last?
With the proper care your wreath will last months. In each box we put a care card that let’s you know the proper way to take care of your wreath.
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
We do not ship to P.O. boxes. A complete address is needed.
- How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs vary depending on the location that each wreath is going.
- How long does it take for delivery?
Anywhere from 3 days to 7 days, depending on the location.
- How can I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, we will email you the tracking number so you can track your packages.
- Can I request a specific shipping date?
Yes. You get to choose your shipping date.
- What form of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and checks.